For the past couple of decades, there is a theory circulating among Ufologists, which states that all flying discs are made by our Governments.
It is true that our Governments are able to replicate UFOs for some time now, but the originals belong to extraterrestrial beings, and here is my evidence.
Before photography was invented, humans had the cave paintings, cuneiform depictions, written texts and spoken tales of UFOs and extraterrestrial beings.
1. These are two cave paintings from Tanzania. Both are estimated to be up to 29,000 years old. The first one is located in Itolo and depicts several disc shaped objects. The other painting is from Kolo shows four entities surrounding a women. Notice also the entity looking down from inside some sort of box or object:
2. 6000 BC from Tassili, Sahara Desert, North Africa:
3. Wandjina petroglyphs from Kimberley, Australia.
About 5,000 years old and may represent alien beings:
5. This is a tapestry called Summer’s Triumph It was created in Bruges in 1538 and presently resides at the Bayerisches National Museum. You can clearly see several disc shaped objects in the top of the tapestry:
6. These images of two crusaders date from a 12th century manuscript ” Annales Laurissenses” (volumes/books about historical and religion events)and refer to a UFO sighting in the year 776, during the siege on Sigiburg castle, France. The Saxons besieged and surrounded the French people. They both were fighting when suddenly a group of discs (flaming shields) appeared hovering over the top of the church. It appeared to the Saxons that the French were protected by these objects and the Saxons fled.
7. This picture shows a UFO sighting over Hamburg, Germany
The objects were described as ‘two glowing wheels’ –
November 4, 1697 – Wheels – Spoked Wheels:
The leading craft is decorated with two twinkling stars, one reminiscent of national insignia on modern aircraft. This paintng hangs above the altar at the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Yugoslavia.
14. These two examples of rock art are from Toro Muerto, Peru: 12-14,000 years old. Notice the beings have some sort of halo or covering over their heads (compare with the Val Camonica photo below). On the first rock there is some sort of object left of the main being. Possibly a UFO ?
15. This image is from France, the cave of “Pech Merle” near “Le Cabrerets” c.17,000 – 15,000 BC. The larger scene depicts a landscape full of wildlife together with a number of saucer shaped objects. The objects seem totally out of context.
16. This strange suited figure was found in Kiev and I believe its dated to 4,000 BC:
17. This is a 7000 year old petroglyph discovered in the province of Querato, Mexico in 1966. You can see 4 figures with their arms outstretched below a large oval object radiating what appear to be beams of light.
18. The above photo is of a number of reptilian entities found in Iraq. They are dated at 5000-4500 BC. House in the British Museum:
19. These photos depict figures found in Equador. Notice they appear to be wearing space suits. You can see a comparison photo with an Apollo astronaut.
20. This is an old Chinese illustration from a fictional book entitled “Illustrated Survey of Weird Countries” (c.1400 A.D.) and had the following original caption: “Ji Gung Land: The people could make flying cars that travelled far with a suitable wind. In Tarng’s day (c.1700 B.C.), Ji Gung people flying a car on a westerley reached Yew Jo. Tarng dismantled their car so it could not be demonstrated to the people … Later an east wind came on which he had them fly the car back to their own country [5,000 km] west pf our gateway.”