This “Artificial Satellite” has caused mayor media interest since the late 50′s, and it has become one of the most talked about objects in space.
First thought to be an Russian spy satellite, the Black Knight satellite has gripped the interest of millions worldwide.
If you find our article about the Black Knight satellite too long, here are some interesting facts about this mysterious object:
- According to monitoring agencies around the world, The Black knight satellite has been transmitting radio signals for over 50 years now.
- The USA and Soviet Union have shown particular interest in this “unidentified space object”
- Rumors are that it was Nikola Tesla the first man to “intercept” a signal from the black knight satellite in 1899 after building a high-voltage radio device in Colorado Springs.
- Since the 1930′s Astronomers worldwide have been reporting strange radio signals which allegedly come from the “Black Knight”.
- In 1957, Dr. Luis Corralos of the Communications Ministry in Venezuela photographed it while taking pictures of Sputnik II as it passed over Caracas.
- The story of the Black Knight made its media debut in the 1940′s when the St. Louis Dispatch and The San Francisco Examiner wrote about the “Satellite” on May 14th 1954.
- The Time Magazine wrote about the Black Knight Satellite on the seventh of March, 1960.
- In 1957, an unknown “object” was seen “shadowing” the Sputnik 1 Spacecraft. According to reports, the “unidentified object” was in Polar orbit.
- In 1957. The United Stated nor the Russians possessed the technology to maintain a spacecraft in Polar Orbit.
- The first Polar orbiting satellite was launched in 1960.
- Polar orbits are often used for earth-mapping, earth observation, capturing the earth as time passes from one point and reconnaissance satellites. This would put the Black Knight in the category of a observational Satellite.
- In the 1960′s the Black Knight satellite was located once again in Polar Orbit. Astronomers and Scientists calculated the objects weight to be over 10 tons which would be at that time the Heaviest Artificial Satellite to orbit our Planet.
- The Black Knight’s orbit was unlike any other object orbiting Earth.
- The Grumman Aircraft Corporation gave much importance to this mysterious “Satellite”, On September 3, 1960, seven months after the satellite was first detected by radar, a tracking camera at Grumman Aircraft Corporation’s Long Island factory took a photograph of the Black Knight satellite.
- The Grumman Aircraft Corporation formed a committee to study the data received from the observations made but nothing was made public.
- In 1963, Gordon Cooper was launched into space. On his final orbit, he reported seeing a glowing green object in front of his capsule in the distance moving towards his Spacecraft. The Muchea tracking station, in Australia, which Cooper reported the object to, picked up this Unidentified object on Radar traveling East to West.
- It was the Ham Radio operator who apparently decoded a series of signals received from the UFO Satellite and interpreted it as a star-chart centered on the Epsilon Bootes Star System
- According to the decoded message, the Black Knight satellite originated from the Epsilon Bootes Star System 13.000 years ago.
- On August 23, 1954 the technology magazine Aviation Week and Space Technology released a story about the Black Knight Satellite that angered the Pentagon who were trying to keep the information secret.
- NASA has released official images which apparently show the Black Knight Satellite.
By Ivan P., Ancient Code; | Related: Alien Satellite Orbiting Earth: The ‘Black Knight’ [Complete];
The following is an archived article about the Black Knight Satellite, from Feb. 11, 1960:
Even though Reuters and the Associated Press (these two agencies are responsible for all of the “news” — i.e. propaganda) have been bought by the Rothschild cartel in the early 1800s, the media-brainwashing agenda was still in its infancy, hence accurate reports could still be found in newspapers — unlike today.
By Alexander Light, HumansAreFree.com; | Print screen reference: Google News;