Telekinesis has been interesting to me since I was a little kid watching Star Wars.
Those Jedis could move objects with their mind and I began a long quest studying ESP, Psychic abilities, the paranormal and of course Telekinesis.
What is Telekinesis?
Telekinesis is defined as the ability to move objects at a distance by mental power or other nonphysical means.
This is everything from levitating objects to the classic bending of spoons. But how does one go about learning something like this? With a world full of doubt how do we even know it is real let alone something we can actually do?
How do I even believe something like this is possible?
First of all remember that we live in an infinite and unlimited universe. There is so much more going on than we could possibly understand with our current level of awareness. Boxing yourself in, in your own mind will only limit your potential for growth and a greater understanding of the world.
Second point is that there is so much motion and energy constantly moving around us even though the world appears to be holding still. Perhaps telekinesis is merely manipulating the existing energy to make subtle changes in the world around us.
Imagine how fast the earth moves around the sun and then again how fast the sun is moving through the universe. We are constantly in motion!
The Show Me Age
We live in a world where we want to see something in action. Don’t just tell me an interesting story show me it happening! So I decided to learn some of the basics so I could show you that not only is it possible but you can learn it too!
Want to see more? Check out this YouTube channel with many more examples!
So After about 5 hours of meditation there was a breakthrough! Each time I have gotten it to work after the breakthrough it has typically been 30 min of meditation or less.
I believe that is because the first time was about overcoming doubt and knowing that it was indeed possible.
There was no sources of wind or current of air in the room, for the hour I was spinning the psi wheel before I began filming I was also covering my own mouth with the other hand just to be sure.
When do you blow on a psi wheel it will actually wobble back and forth. It is not a pinwheel and is not designed to spin when it comes in contact with wind.
I also want to state that this is not the only time it worked. I have found results at different locations and distances from the psi wheel.
Even up 5 feet away the object spun could be stopped and have the direction changed. I have had it located on multiple surfaces including tables and the floor too. This video just shows one time it was sitting on my laptop.
Making a psi wheel is simple. You can use paper or tin foil for the top, any pointed object such as a toothpick and some sort of base like a cork or eraser to hold it up.
Some Prepping Techniques to find Success
1. Meditate – Calm your mind, do some deep breathing and get into a super focused and peaceful state of mind. Being attached to specific results will hold you back when it comes to many different energy practices.
2. Believe – This world is full of doubt. Doubt and fear are low vibrations that will not only make Telekinesis super difficult but also make you frustrated and likely to give up before you have a breakthrough.
Know that this is real and you can make it a part of your experience in this reality too. Focus on seeing success.
3. Visualize/ Subconscious – When you are getting ready to begin your practice with a psi wheel or other telekinesis technique remember that your subconscious is a powerful tool. Close your eyes and visualize the Psi Wheel spinning.
See it spinning faster and faster in your mind. Then release that thought into your subconscious and just relax and watch what happens. It may take some time but trust that it will work.
4. Energy balls/ Psi Ball/ Chi – Practice visualizing a ball of energy between your hands. Send energy to it from the earth, the sun, and your chakras.
Once you have built up a good amount of energy try using that to spin the wheel. QiGong and other energy practices will also enhance your ability to flow with and move energy.
Related: Conserving Sexual Energy for Stronger Legs
5. Be Positive/ The power of Love Energy – Be optimistic that you will get results and then that you will get consistent results. There is a powerful technique that has been the biggest part of my success that involves blissful love energy.
It doesn’t make much sense to my logical mind but what seems to work best is getting into a high energy blissful state, completely full of love energy and then I visualize that energy going from my heart chakra to the psi wheel.
Honestly that has been when it spun the fastest and was the easiest to control. If you have more information on this and how it works please let me know in the comments!
6. Track your results in a journal & be persistent – Keep track of your results in a daily journal. Record what you did to prep, how you were feeling, how you meditated and what results you found.
Remember that mood and sometimes even diet will also play a role in your ability to get consistent results so record everything you can think of. We would love to hear about your results and share your videos of success!
I am still learning and would love to learn more about real telekinesis. I know the power of numbers and would love to work alongside you in learning telekinesis and compare notes!
Let us know of your success and ideas about telekinesis in the comments below! Perhaps someday soon we can make an entire training program!
Still doubting? Want to see more evidence?
Check out some of the awesome videos over at the Chakra Energy Institute like the one below!
UPDATE: After reading this article one of you decided to try out telekinesis and after many hours found success! I am so impressed with your dedication Morgan and thank you for making this video to inspire others!
You guys have got to check this out because not only does it show telekinesis in action but she also finds success without her hand needing to be near the psi wheel on a number of occasions. Check this out!